Subscription Tickets for the 2016-2017 SSO Concert Season ON SALE NOW!
SSO Subscriptions save you up to 25% compared to Single Tickets, and allow you to lock-in your preferred seating for every performance. As an SSO Subscriber, you'll also be entitled to a host of special member benefits, and your support help keeps our musical, educational and outreach initiatives alive and thriving. Simply select from a variety of Subscription Packages, and call our Box Office at (413) 733-2291 to order. Or, click the red "Buy Tickets" to order online.
Welcome to the 2016-2017 Subscription Season! We are thrilled about the programs and guest artists coming to Springfield starting this season, and we believe you will be, too.
Two World Class Special Events: We’re proud to announce An Evening with The Irish Tenors, and Video Games Live! – two exceptional Special Events that were chosen based on patron feedback, and promise exceptional Pops-genre entertainment. Tickets for both Special Events are available to you now – at a 15% discount – before they go on sale to the general public.
Subscriber Series Concerts: We’re proud to offer seven exceptional Classical programs, plus Holiday Extravaganza! as Subscription package options. Select our Classical 7 Series, or create a custom package of your favorite concerts from our eight Subscriber Series concerts, with a Choose 6, Choose 5 or Choose 4 Subscription. As always, Subscribers may purchase additional tickets throughout the season, for any one of these eight concerts, at a 10% Subscriber discount.
Pops Subscriptions: A traditional 4-concert Pops Subscription is not being offered for the 2016-2017 Season, but you may select a Choose Subscription, to create a custom package from our eight Subscriber Series concerts, or purchase single tickets to our two Special Events now (at a 15% discount), and to the Holiday Extravaganza! (at a 10% discount).
New Seating Areas: Our Symphony Hall seating has been updated to better suit our Special Events and to provide our Subscribers with access to the best seating sections (please refer to the seating charts below for details).
2016-2017 SUBSCRIPTION SERIES
The 2016-2017 Subscription Series includes our seven Classical Concerts, plus Holiday Extravaganza!
2016-2017 SPECIAL EVENTS
2016-2017 Special Events include An Evening With The Irish Tenors, and Video Games Live!
Subscribers may add these performances to their Subscription package NOW, at a 15% discount, before they are available to the general public!
Become a 2016-2017 SSO Series Subscriber, and enjoy these special benefits:
• FREE concert-night parking at both the SPA (Springfield Parking Authority) I-91 South & I-91 North garages, & at the Tower Square / Marriott (Standard Parking) garage at the corner of East Columbus Avenue & Boland Way
• Save as much as 25% compared to single ticket purchases
• Save up to 15% off Additional Tickets - including our two Special Events!
• Exclusive Access to Subscriber Events, like our Annual Backstage Tour
• Discounts at area attractions, including restaurants, CityStage and Springfield Museums
• No service fees for additional tickets
• Free & Easy ticket exchange, in person or by mail. Can’t make it to one of this season’s eight subscription concerts? That’s OK, exchange your tickets for a concert* you are not attending, or one that you are - and invite friends to join you!
• Lost Ticket Insurance - Lost your tickets? Just call the Box Office at 413-733-2291 before 3:00pm on the night of your concert, and we will have duplicate tickets printed and ready for you to pick up at the Will Call Window at Springfield Symphony Hall.
*Locked-in seating may not be available for Choose Series. Youth Subscriptions are $10 per concert, with accompanying, corresponding Adult subscription; $10 College Subscriptions for full-time students require a valid college ID, and are available for purchase at the SSO Box Office. Subscribers cannot exchange into Special Events (An Evening With The Irish Tenors, Video Games Live!).
SSO Subscriptions provide us with invaluable support that keeps our educational and outreach programs alive and thriving, and offer you special members-only benefits... Thank You!
SSO Backstage Tour - an Exclusive Subscriber Benefit!
One of our most popular annual events, the SSO Backstage Tour is an exclusive benefit for SSO Subscribers. Each season, SSO subscribers are invited to join Production Stage Manager Shari Guyer & SSO Staff for an insider’s view of Springfield Symphony Hall! Learn more about this historic building, and how your musicians and conductor prepare the music you love. Light refreshments are provided, and guests may listen to a portion of the evening's SSO rehearsal (for the next evening's classical concert), following the tour.