Springfield Symphony Orchestra Subscriptions save you up to 20% compared to Single Tickets and allow you to lock-in your preferred seating for every performance.
As a Springfield Symphony Orchestra Subscriber, you'll also receive many other exclusive subscriber benefits. In addition, your support ensures the success and future of our Classical Concerts, youth education programs, and community outreach initiatives. Simply select from a variety of Subscription Packages and call our Box Office at (413) 733-2291 to order.
Preview of our 75th Anniversary Season before you subscribe!
"This is our third year as season ticket holders.
We enjoy the symphony and call it a "guaranteed date night"
Season Subscriber from Wilbraham, MA
"What brings me back to the symphony is the high-quality musicians and music. I bring my children and their friends, trying my best to instill the importance of classical orchestral music to the new generation growing up in this digital age."
-Single Ticket holder from Longmeadow, MA
Exclusive Subscriber Benefits!
As a Season Subscriber to the Springfield Symphony Orchestra, you’ll receive these unique and exciting benefits:
- First pick of your favorite seat in the house for as many concerts as you want
- Free & Easy ticket exchange in person or by mail. Can’t make it to one of this season’s ten subscription concerts? That’s OK, exchange your tickets for a concert* you are not attending, or one that you are - and invite friends to join you!
- Personalized in-person and over-the-phone customer service from real people, not an automated ticketing robot
- Discounts at Springfield/Pioneer Valley attractions including restaurants and Springfield Museums.
- Save as much as 20% compared to single ticket purchases!
- Add additional tickets to your concert series at a discounted rate
- Never pay a service charge
- Invites to exclusive events such as our backstage tour, open rehearsals, and soon-to-be-announced 75th Season celebration events!
*Locked-in seating may not be available for Choose Series. Youth Subscriptions are half-price off adult subscriptions, with accompanying, corresponding adult subscription; $10 College Subscriptions for full-time students require a valid college ID, and are available for purchase at the Symphony Hall Box Office the night of the concert, beginning at 6 p.m. Subscribers cannot exchange into The Texas Tenors.
Subscriber Series Concerts: We are proud to offer seven exceptional Classical Concerts, and, since this year is our 75th Anniversary Season, we'll be offering a host of additional Pops Concerts and other special events.
In addition to our beloved Holiday Celebration, Maestro Kevin Rhodes will come back to the Pops stage with his signature energy and enthusiasm. Our Maestro has programmed two additional Pops concerts for our 75th Anniversary Season; On Broadway with Maestro Rhodes and Movie Night with Maestro Rhodes.
Select our Classical 7 Series, or create a custom package of your favorite concerts from our ten Subscriber Series concerts, with a Choose 6, Choose 5 or Choose 4 Subscription. As always, Subscribers may purchase additional tickets throughout the season, for any one of these nine concerts, at a 10% Subscriber discount.
Pops +1 Series: Love our Pops Concerts and curious about classical? Then our new POPS+1 Subscription is perfect for you! By purchasing the POPS +1 package, you’ll have concert tickets to all our Pops concerts plus one ticket to a classical concert chosen by you.
Call our Box Office manager Danny Boyle to purchase a subscription today or Download our 75th Anniversary Season Subscription Brochure, fill out the order form, enclose payment and send to 1441 Main Street Suite 121 Springfield MA 01103
75th Anniversary Season Subscription Series
The 75th Anniversary Season Subscription Series includes our seven Classical Concerts, plus A Holiday Celebration, On Broadway with Maestro Rhodes, and Movie Night with Maestro.