Seating & Ticket Price Information
2017-2018 Single Tickets Go Sale: Sept. 5
Call the SSO Box Office for Information!
The SSO Box Office can assist with the purchase of Subscription Tickets, Single Tickets and Special Event Tickets, plus discounted pricing for Senior Citizens, Adult Groups, College Students and Youths (ages 4-17) for all 2017-2018 Springfield Symphony Orchestra performances.
SPRINGFIELD SYMPHONY HALL SEATING: Symphony Hall seating has been updated for the Springfield Symphony Orchestra's 2017-2018 concert season, to better suit our Special Events and provide our patrons with access to the best seating section options:
- Refer to the "CLASSICAL & HOLIDAY" seating chart below to review seating options for our seven 2017-2018 Classical Concerts, and the annual Holiday Extravaganza! Concert.
- Refer to the "SPECIAL EVENT" seating chart below to review seating options for our 2017-2018 Special Event (The Texas Tenors).
PURCHASE IN ADVANCE AT THE SSO BOX OFFICE...
Springfield Symphony Orchestra Box Office
1441 Main St, Springfield, MA 01103
- Adult Single Tickets – starting at $22.
- Adult Subscription Packages - Adult packages start at just $80.
- Youth & College Tickets & Subscriptions - As low as $10 per concert! College Students must provide valid college ID in person at time of purchase; Youth (ages 4-17) tickets available with accompanying full price Adult ticket.
- Seniors 65+ Premium Seating - Premium Tickets with your choice of seating $5.00 off when purchased in advance at the SSO Box Office.
- Wheelchair Seating Tickets - As Low as $25 per concert ($25 each for the seven Classical Series concerts, Holiday Extravaganza - It's a Wonderful Life! and Video Games Live!; and $35 each for An Evening with The Irish Tenors) and are subject to availability. One escort ticket permitted at the same price. See below for additional information regarding Handicapped accessible seating.
- Group Outing Tickets (10+ Adult tickets to the same performance) - we offer up to a 25% discount, and can also provide suggestions regarding planning a pre-concert or post-concert reception. Click here for more information, or call our Box Office at (413) 733-2291 for details and to order your tickets.
PURCHASE AT SPRINGFIELD SYMPHONY HALL ON CONCERT NIGHTS...
Lobby Box Office / Springfield Symphony Hall
34 Court Street, Springfield, MA 01103
(Starting 6 p.m. when the doors open)
Premium Tickets: for that evening's SSO concert may be purchased at the Lobby Box Office on SSO concert nights (subject to availability). Plus, our RUSH tickets policies make it easy and convenient for everyone to attend an SSO performance!
Rush Tickets: $25 (cash only) - Starting 6pm - Best available seating, subject to availability (NO choice of specific seating area) at Box Office discretion. Please note that rush tickets may not be available for every concert. For specific seating options, you may purchase a Premium ticket for that evening's performance (subject to availability). Depending on time of purchase, Rush Tickets may not include access to the 6:30pm "Classical Conversations" pre-concert discussion (prior to Classical concerts, free to ticketholders).
Concert Days, Times & Venue Information:
All Springfield Symphony Orchestra concerts are Saturdays 7:30pm at Springfield Symphony Hall (34 Court Street, Springfield MA 01103), doors open 6pm. Chorus, Youth Orchestra and Special Event venues may vary. Opened in 1913, Springfield Symphony Hall is a classic 2,600 capacity theatre that’s renowned for its perfect acoustics and Greek Revival architecture. Springfield Symphony Hall offers Orchestra, Loge & Balcony seating.
Note regarding Handicapped Access: Limited wheelchair seating is on the Main (Orchestra) level, and is available at $25 per wheelchair space for the seven Classical Series concerts, Holiday Extravaganza – It’s a Wonderful Life! and Video Games Live!; and at $35 per wheelchair space for An Evening With The Irish Tenors concert. One escort ticket per wheelchair may also be purchased for the same “per concert” price. Due to limited wheelchair seating, we regret that we will not be able to seat additional family members and guests in the wheelchair section. Wheelchair seating sells out very quickly, so please call the Box Office in advance. Handicapped entrance faces East Columbus Avenue, with drop off and limited parking available on the Avenue, and easy access to elevator and rest rooms. Elevator connects Ground, Lobby / Orchestra (Main), and Mahogany Room / Grand Tier / Loge levels. Please note that the Second Balcony level is accessible via staircase only (no elevator access). If you have any additional questions regarding handicapped access, please contact the SSO Box Office at (413) 733-2291.
Exchange privileges available for subscribers only • All ticket exchanges must be handled with the Box Office, no later than 4 p.m. on the Friday before concert date • Children under 4 not allowed in Hall • All programs subject to change • No refunds • Click here for more information regarding Performance Policies.