Looking to build your career and become a community leader?
Join the Springfield Symphony Orchestra for a thoughtfully curated cultural experience with other 21-45 year olds in Downtown Springfield! Begin your legacy of philanthropy and help maintain artistic excellence in Western Mass with Young Patrons @ Symphony!
Becoming a member of YP@S benefits you, as it provides you with opportunities to network, build your professional career, and gives you exclusive benefits right here at the Springfield Symphony Orchestra!
Young Patrons Benefits
Individual $200; Dual $300 ($80 is tax-deductible)
• 2 tickets to any classical concert (4 for dual memberships)
• Special Young Patrons pricing for additional classical concert tickets
• Recognition in our season program book
• Special pricing for SSO development events
• Opportunities to meet SSO musicians, volunteer at events, participate in committee work, and more!
• Entry to:
● Symphony Season Preview ● Donor Appreciation Events ● Backstage Tour ● YP@S Musical Petting Zoo ●
● Exclusive networking event with YP@S community leaders, experienced industry professionals and area business owners ●
● YP@S Cocktail Party at the Colony Club ●
We are providing special pricing to the Springfield Museums' Young Patrons Circle, please inquire by phone or email!
Young Business Partners - Starting at $400
If your business, or the business you work for, is looking for interesting ways to network, advertise, and entertain or reward clients & employees, please call for more information!
PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE!
Refer your friends, get rewarded!
For every new Young Patron you recruit, you receive $10 off our gala ticket price!
To join or to receive more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (413) 733-0636 x118 !